For all enquiries 01482 689040

Hull & East Riding Fertility

Toggle Mobile Navigation

For all enquiries 01482 689040

Getting Started


Referral to the subfertility clinic

If you meet the criteria for funded treatment usually your General Practitioner will refer you to a sub fertility clinic in your local hospital.  Once you have had the necessary tests and investigations, they will refer you to the IVF Unit for treatment, if that is what is required.

Alternatively, you may chose to go down the private route to be seen initially by a fertility specialist, in the IVF Unit to try and speed up the process.   This would not alter your entitlement to NHS treatment if this is found to be necessary, as long as you meet the specified criteria set by your Clinical Commissioning Group.

Page Last Modified: 15th November 2017


The Hull Andrology Unit has relocated its services from Hull Royal Infirmary to a new purpose built facility on the Hesslewood Office Park from Friday 1st October 2021.

Please acknowledge before proceeding.