At Hull IVF Clinic, we want to make your journey to fertility as simple and effective as possible. We offer a range of services for those seeking fertility assistance in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire, and would be more than happy to welcome you to our practice to discuss your needs.
- Hull & East Riding Fertility
Hesslewood Office Park
Services we offer
- IVF. As a fertility clinic, we offer IVF (in vitro fertilisation) treatment plans, where embryos are fertilised outside of the body under laboratory conditions.
- Semen analysis and ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection), where sperm is directly injected into the egg in an effort to aid fertilisation.
- IUI(intrauterine insemination). Sperm is directly implanted into the uterus in an effort to aid fertilisation.
- Embryo freezing. When undergoing IVF or similar procedures, it is often the case that more viable embryos are created than are required for an individual cycle. We can preserve these embryos for future use. Additionally, embryo freezing is often used by couples who are concerned about future fertility— for example, when undergoing chemotherapy or other treatments that may compromise fertility.
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET), the process of transferring frozen embryos (see above) for use in future fertility cycles.
- Sperm extractionfor the use in the above treatments.
- Counselling services. At Hull IVF Clinic, we provide complete treatment solutions for both physical and mental health, to ensure that you are able to undertake your fertility journey as comfortably as possible.
- Fertility check-ups, for those concerned about future fertility.
Why choose us?
Whether you are looking for NHS or private fertility clinics, we at Hull IVF Clinic are certain to be the right choice for you. We provide our services to the people of Hull, but also to those coming from as far afield as Sheffield, York, Leeds and even Lincoln, making us a convenient choice for those trying to conceive throughout the region.
- Our clinic has been in operations for over 30 years, and we have helped thousands of patients in that time. By choosing to schedule an appointment with us, you will be able to experience the benefit of those years of experience to ensure a smooth, comfortable process.
- We are the only clinic in East Yorkshire providing specialist fertility investigations and treatment, making us the ideal choice for residents of the entire region.
- We have a diverse staff including medical and nursing practitioners, embryologists, and counsellors so as to provide you with the full care and consideration you deserve.
- We are committed to providing all customers with all the information, support and care they require throughout their fertility journey.
- We cater to all clients, regardless of their reasons for seeking our services. We are more than happy to assist same-sex couples, single women, and people requiring donor eggs and sperm. We treat all of our service users as individuals and you will receive a personalised care plan that is tailored to your specific requirements and goals.
- We allow partners to be present during ovum retrieval and embryo transfer so as to ensure maximum comfort and support during this time.
- Finally, we offer a range of services dedicated to providing fertility preservation; for example, for people undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Whatever stage you are at on your fertility journey, we will be able to help.
So why not get in touch today?
We’d be more than happy to discuss your requirements, so please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss you needs in more depth.
Page Last Modified: 3rd April 2019