The HFEA have released new gender non-specific and consent forms for you to be registered as the legal parent in the event of your death.

If you are using donor sperm/embryos during your treatment cycle and you are married or in a civil partnership you will be asked to present a copy of your marriage/civil partnership certificate for us to hold within your treatment notes.

Please ask the nurse completing the forms with you, to provide you with a copy of the consent forms for your own records.  We shall keep a copy on file within your treatment records.